MagicPlan can become "your app":
You can have your own "Send to" button in the export section. When one of your user taps this button, his map is directly sent to your server.
You can customize the objects added to a map and include your own product catalogue with their pricing, comments, custom data, picture, etc.
You can customize all "Edit" screens" to include your own survey (project id, client information, specific technical data, etc.)
You can include some branding such as replacing the MagicPlan logo by your logo in the app.
Customization happens via the MagicPlan account. Via the account, MagicPlan identifies that a user is attached to you and then loads the appropriate data so that it is customized as described above.
To attach an account to your company, there are several solutions:
• We offer an account management system where your administrator can invite users to join your workgroup to access your customization.
• Your users could register on your web site and create a MagicPlan account from there.
MagicPlan sends you the inside maps in JPEG, PNG, SVG, PDF, DXF, CSV and Web formats. The PDF can be customized with your logo, contact info, etc.
The survey data is available in a csv format.
You can also access to the MagicPlan low level data structure (xml file) and convert this xml into something compatible with your own data structure.
MagicPlan for Business
MagicPlan for Business is intended to serve multi-user customers who need:
• A centralized resource management
• Integration into an existing workflow
MagicPlan for Business offers:
• Multi subscription: Manage subscriptions, expiration dates, devices & invoices.
• Multi user: Invite / remove users.
• Custom objects sharing: Create and share custom objects and surveys.
• Custom 'export' button: Centralize all data exports via your customized export button in the app.
• Unified layout: enforce a uniform document layout.
• Reporting: View & dispatch all plans produced by your users.
• XML format: Access MagicPlan data in a xml format to import data in your workflow or generate custom reports.
• Web services: Access a set of web services to integrate MagicPlan into your workflow.
MagicPlan for Business allows you to access web services to integrate MagicPlan into your existing workflow. Via those web services, MagicPlan can communicate with your IT infrastructure.
For example, if you have a CRM with a customer database, MagicPlan can be connected to this CRM to import existing customers data.
An administrator can dispatch on site surveys to a team of field technicians. He can send each technician his surveys for the day. Each survey will correspond to a new project in MagicPlan including data coming from your CRM (customer name, address, reference, etc.) Each technician will receive those surveys on their tablet or smartphone and will have his ‘to do’ list for the day. Pre-filled information accelerates his work and once he has completed his visit he can send his survey (including floor plans, technical information such as shop material, etc.) back to your CRM.
MagicPlan offers the following web services:
• Creating a New User
• Deleting an existing User
• Changing User's Password
• Connecting a MagicPlan user to a user in your database
• Enumerating the property listings of a user
• Accepting a payment
• Sending / receiving projects
• Updating a plan