MagicMeasure is a tape measure on mobile devices. You do not always have a laser or tape measure in your pocket. You always have your phone with you.
Take a picture and just mark the picture with the distances, surfaces or volumes you want to know.
Each measure is saved, a .pdf and a .jpg with the annotated measures can be generated. A MagicMeasure user can also share a photo annotated to another MagicMeasure user.
This mode allows the measurement of objects on a wall or on the floor.
MagicMeasure can only operate from photos where the floor is visible. Aiming at the ceiling and trying to measure something on the ceiling will not work. However measuring a frame placed on a wall, as long as a piece of the floor is visible will work.
This mode allows the measurement of elements such as a building facade surface.
This mode allows the measurement of small objects placed on a table.
- Take photos and measure: - Distances between 2 points (floor or wall) - Surfaces (floor or wall) - Volumes (3D objects)
- Duplicate photo to create new measurements
- Name picture and add comments
- Add text annotation
- Share results with other MagicMeasure users
- Export annotated pictures in PDF
2 . 99 $
- MagicMeasure is free to download and runs on all iOS platforms.
- Measurements on 1 picture can be made at no charge.
- Purchasing unlocks all features.